- Owner: Karl
- Country: Austria
- Brand: Baum
- Model: Cubano GTR
- Posted: 30 December 2010
About this bike
– BAUM CUBANO GTR - Audi Nimbus Gray, build according to the geo of my look 586
– Edge fork and Deda Zero 100 steam GTR painted
– SRAM Red groupset - custom painted
– Zipp Vuma Quad crank and BB, Look Keo2Max Carbon
– Chris King headset
– Zipp SL TB bar
– 3T Dorico LTD seatpost and Specialiced Toupe Team
– Mavic Cosmic Carbone Ultimate with Conti GP4000
– C’dale Immix
dammmmmnnnn I’d by that bike dinner.
@noca: I try my best.
GEBLA (Georg Blaschke) is just building my cyclocross frame—> http://fstatic1.rennrad-news.de/img/photos/3/6/3/0/1/_/large/Edelstahlteile_5.JPG or http://fstatic1.rennrad-news.de/img/photos/3/6/3/0/1/_/large/Teaser2.JPG or http://fstatic1.rennrad-news.de/img/photos/3/6/3/0/1/_/medium/Teaser.JPG
I’ve loved this since I first laid eyes on it, and was a breath away from ordering my Coretto in identical livery. The stopper was that I think the carbon wheels make it, and carbon hoops are something I don’t have.
But for me, this is the best of Baum’s GTR bikes because it’s so understated. It’s a go-fast appliance.
i looooooooooooooooooooove this one!
for me, one of the best “road bikes” i’ve seen here
keep on doing it Karl ;)
I thought I selected Austria, not Australia ;-) At least I did it in my profile.
Can some change it to Austria?